Tuesday, October 23, 2007

AutoCAD University 2007

Well, It is almost here. Just around the corner to another exciting week of nothing but AutoCAD wannabe's, geeks and gurus: and don't you just love it! Again it is Vegas. Now I know for the majority of folks that will be attending this is a fabulous way to visit the Sin City. They come, they learn, then they stay up all night gambling and drinking. This is not to say it is wrong by any stretch. That is what this city was made for. Entertainment. I live here so for every dollar you drop in the slot or lay down on a table, our schools get a cut and our economy lives on. So in a way I should thank everyone coming in from all over the world and encourage them to go out after a long day in classes and do some gambling. Just make sure you don't bring your bank cards or credit cards with you or you will end up draining your accounts and maxing out your cards. So thanks everyone!

This is not however the reason for this post. Thinking over what to post and the content in which to post, I find myself at a loss. Of course there are tons of things AutoCAD related I could post but you know what? There are tons of sites and blogs covering almost everything about AutoCAD already. Or is there? So with that in mind, I am going to ask you, the readers, what they would most like to see on this blog that would be beneficial to you, the cad users.

If you have an idea(s) or question(s) about AutoCAD in general, about Land Development (LDD), or just some design questions, please send me your ideas, your questions and even a comment. I will do my best to put the answers in easy to read format including screen shots and pictures to help you.

Most sites glaze over questions with answers that are basic and general in nature and don't really give in-depth answers that you may be looking for. I know because I have looked. Message boards are the same way. Everyone has a different way to do things and some are really good and some are nothing short of ridiculous.

So if you want the answers, in plain English, please post a comment or send me an email. As they say, let's get this party started!

Thanks for reading and keep CADing!

No comments: